Group Admission Rates
Your group may qualify for a group admission rate! Licensed schools and organizations are able to use our group admission rate if they have 20 people or more attending the zoo.
- Group admission is $1.00 per person
- Group must have ONE group leader who will collect ALL money and make ONE payment upon entrance. Anyone who does not enter and pay with the group will be charged the full admission price.
- If more than one classroom is included on the reservation it will be considered ONE group unless separate reservations are submitted.
- Reservation can be paid with cash, credit card, purchase order or by school check (valid ID required).
- Field trips are available any day except for zoo events and city holidays.
- Must have one adult chaperone for every 10 students
- Make reservation at least three weeks in advance; accommodations under three weeks may not be possible.
Cost: General admission
Cost: $2 per person in addition to general admission
- The minimum fee for ZooSchool programs is $30.
- Maximum participants for the Safari Show is 50 people.
- Maximum participants in the classroom is 35 students, and 5 adults
Inside Amarillo City Limits Cost: $75
- Any consecutive program(s) at same location is $50
Outside Amarillo City Limits Cost: $125
- Any consecutive program(s) at same location is $75
- Round trip mileage fee will also apply at $0.51 per mile.