Preparing for a Trip to the Zoo
Group Admission Rates
Who qualifies for group admission rates?
LICENSED child daycare, head start, pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, primary, secondary, high school, home school, special education and higher education (Universities/Community Colleges).
- Have one adult chaperone for every 10 students
- Make reservation at least three weeks in advance; accommodations under three weeks may not be possible
- Have ONE group leader who will collect ALL money and make ONE payment for the whole group on the reservation upon entrance. Anyone who does not enter WITH the group will be charged the full admission price.
- Group admission is $1.00 per person
- Group must have ONE group leader who will collect ALL money and make ONE payment upon entrance. Anyone who does not enter and pay with the group will be charged the full admission price.
- If more than one classroom is included on the reservation it will be considered ONE group unless separate reservations are submitted.
- Reservation can be paid with cash, credit card, purchase order or by school check (valid ID required).
- Field trips are available any day except for designated Zoo event blackout dates and City holidays
We understand your need to address academic standards. All zoo programs have been designed to help meet TEKS in Science, Language Arts, Math and Social Studies.