Preparing for a Trip to the Zoo
We are excited about your visit to the Amarillo Zoo! Self-guided tours can be a great way for large groups to learn more about the amazing world of animals. We have provided some information to help you prepare and ensure your time here is the best it can be.
Group Admission Rates
- For groups of 20+ paying in a single transaction: $1.00 per person
- For groups with less than 20 regular Zoo admission applies
Field Trip Guides
Download these guides for yourself and for your group chaperones to help everyone navigate the Zoo. Each guide includes spots to write in your group's field trip details and tips for making the most of your trip to the Zoo.
- Tails & Toes (Pre-K & K)
- Biodiversity Bingo (1st-3rd grade)
- What's That Animal? (4th-5th grade)
- Animal Observations (Upper elementary-middle school)
- High school
We understand your need to address academic standards. All zoo programs have been designed to help meet TEKS in Science, Language Arts, Math and Social Studies.