Book a Field Trip
If you want to add a ZooSchool program to your field trip DO NOT submit this form. Call (806)381-5605 to speak with a Zoo Educator about ZooSchool or ZooMobile programs.
Ready to book a field trip for your school or organization? All you need to do is fill out the form below and click Submit. We'll contact you within 72 hours to confirm your requested date and time.
For more field trip information including FAQs and printable worksheets Click Here
Paying for your Field Trip
- PLEASE NOTE: Mondays are no longer free admission. 1/2 price general admission applies on Monday.
- For groups of 20+ paying in a single transaction: $1.00 per person including Mondays.
- For organized groups, one teacher/chaperone is admitted free for every ten students.
- For school groups or organizations with less than 20 people, regular Zoo admission applies.
- Be prepared when you arrive at the Zoo:
- Have an exact count of students, teachers, and chaperones ready.
- Have your payment method ready. We accept: cash, local checks, credit card, and school purchase orders.
Why do I need to reserve a field trip time?
While we don't have a limit to the number of schools that can visit the Zoo in a single day, reserving a field trip time helps us better prepare for busy days. This ensures that we provide the best possible experience for Zoo guests!