Become an Amarillo Zoo annual pass holder today and your family will enjoy the Zoo for the whole year! With so much to see and do, your annual pass allows you to celebrate wildlife year-round and you'll be the first to know upcoming special events, exhibit openings and other offerings. Amarillo Zoo annual pass holders also receive discounted or free entry at over 200 nature centers and zoos across the country.
Annual Pass Categories
Individual $25/one year - One named adult
Individual plus one $35/one year - One named adult and guest
Family VIP $55/one year - Two named adults & up to 6 children under 18 living in the same household OR two named grandparents and up to 6 grandchildren under 18 years of age
- Children listed on pass must be under the age of 18
- Photo ID is required for adult(s) on card when visiting
- Passes are not transferable. Some restrictions apply - Not valid for entry during BOO at the Zoo or Easter EGG-citement events
How to purchase an annual pass
We do not offer online pass sales at this time. They will be available during normal business hours on non-event days.
You can purchase your annual pass in the following ways:
- IN PERSON: Purchase your pass at the admissions entrance at the zoo.
- BY PHONE: Passes and gift cards may be purchased by phone at (806) 381-7911 during open zoo hours. If staff are busy helping customers, you will receive our voice mail. Please leave a detailed message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- BY MAIL: Print our ONLINE ANNUAL PASS FORM, fill it out and mail it to us with a check payment (no cash or credit cards by mail). Our mailing address is Amarillo Zoo, PO Box 1971, Amarillo Texas 79105.
Why purchase an annual zoo pass?
- Zoo pass holders play an important role in supporting the Amarillo Zoo. Pass purchases go toward animal care, exhibit renovations, and education programs.
- Free entry to the Zoo for one full calendar year.
- First notice of special events, exhibit openings or program offerings.
- Discounted or free entry to over 200 nature centers and zoos
Pass Information and Rules
To enter the zoo using an annual pass:
- Annual pass cards must be shown at Admissions for entry to the zoo.
- Annual pass cards are non-transferable.
- Admissions does check IDs to verify the pass is valid for the person using it. Please be prepared to show ID with your pass if asked.
- BOO at the Zoo and Easter EGG-citment are not discounted for annual pass holders. Other restrictions may apply to special events or programs.
Lost, damaged, or worn out passes
- Pass cards can be replaced for $2 per card.