THE FOLLOWING IS PROHIBITED:
- Smoking and vaping anywhere inside the Zoo.
- Alcoholic beverages and illicit drugs.
- Harassing the animals or intentionally harming an animal is prohibited. You will be escorted out of the zoo.
- Dogs or other pets (In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, only Service Dogs are permitted).
- Drones or any similar remote-controlled vehicles/flying devices.
- Loud noise makers and lasers.
- Picking the flowers or foliage, climbing trees, or disturbing the landscape.
- Balloons, plastic straws, plastic lids, and glass containers.
- Skates, roller blades, skate boards, scooters, bicycles, and unauthorized motorized vehicles (other than wheelchairs or electric scooters for the disabled).
- Offensive clothing; disguises, costumes, or articles of clothing that conceal a visitor's identity.
- Distribution of any advertisement, circular or handbill, or solicitation of funds or pledges of contributions within Zoo property.
- Any other items deemed dangerous, suspicious, or inappropriate.
- All of our animals are on special diets. Please do not feed the animals.
- Shirt and shoes are required.
- Stay on the sidewalks and in designated public areas.
- Do not sit children or other objects on railings, fences, or other barriers.
- Student/commercial filming and photography must be approved by the Zoo in advance.
- If someone is acting inappropriately or dangerously, they may be escorted from the Zoo. If you see someone acting in this manner, please contact a Zoo staff member immediately.
- Amarillo Zoo is a rain or shine facility. Rain checks and refunds will not be granted.
The Amarillo Zoo reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone who does not comply with these policies. Additionally, breach of any of these policies may result in removal from the zoo without refunded admission.