- Our animals are generally the most active in the morning and late afternoon!
- We feed our reptiles in the Herpetarium on Thursday afternoons.
- Take some time to watch the animals closely. Watch how they move, communicate, play and eat!
- Visit us on a weekday when it less busy.
- Wear comfortable footwear and dress appropriately for the weather.
- We love it when you say hi! Ask the keepers any questions you may have.
- Check out our programs and events ahead of time!
- Encourage others to support the zoo!
- Read the exhibit sign to learn more about why that animal is so unique!
- When you leave the zoo, continue learning on your own! Stop by the local library and check out books on your favorite animal. Check out our Animals tab on our website to learn more about our animals!